Sunday, January 4, 2009

ROAD TRIP


So i spent all day yesterday doing nothin chillin in the crib with JACKO aka Mark jackson ......brunch was crazzzzy after a lil sour diesel everything taste like HEAVEN ........so after about a week of hiding out from folks me and the homies felt like it was time to do it again ... I hit ant aka Anthony hampton told him we was coming to the club tonight .......boy o boy ...First off ima fight Jo Stunnah for takin my fresh ass nike boots .....now back to the story ....i hit a few friends of mine they were female im not gonna say there names "mitts" and "moot" and told them to come with me but as usual they fried me and decided not to come so we're gonna boo them real quick ...booooooooooooooooooo....so my nigga Ant from philly,  smitty, jo stunna and Jacko we all hop in the whips ...hit the ABC store then hit the road round 9 oclock ........despite dum ass bathroom breaks that shit was cool until i realized i forgot my id .....u must be thinkin if ur a Rockstar u dont need no damn id ....but this is the road to stardom lol .....but of course i am a ROCKSTAR and i need no id lol I love DC and DC loves me ....The club was cool...as soon as i walked in the door Donny and Fred were at the bar waiting with big drinks for me i was hype .........2nd floor i go .... TAY JAMES IS ROCKIN ....as usual ....so i get the mic and head to the STAGE ........shout out to Freddie brown he make sure i get to rock how i wanna rock all night and anthaman had me right with the bottles......and my nigga Kese stay poppin big bottles  ......so we on stage vip my man smitty fallin every where Im "STANDING ON COUCHES "....doin my mic thing lol and everyone is feeding me these drinks ...Jo Stunnah is acting a fool.... JAcko had his sister in the vip lookin like twins and shit ....and i set ant from philly cousin up with something nice ....im an assist man really lol .... After the club we was smashed ...nothing a lil more of the sour diesel cant cure ....so of course we crushed the BP over by love "BItch i need some dutches "....it was crazy out there at the BP cuz niggas was showin me mad love ....i even get a discount on the iphone bill now ... shout out the TWINS ....but yeah so after the club .....well after the club i did me .....hahahahaha .......--Rockstar

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

tracking statistics
HSN Shopping Network